Earlier today I switched the site off Tumblr and to my own server, hosted by Linode. So if you can see this, that’s a good sign! If you’re reading the RSS feed you might see some duplicate entries but that should settle down.
It’s now being served as a bunch of static HTML files created with a Python site generator I wrote. It’s not going to replace any of the established ones for anybody, but it was interesting to write and is fairly easy to understand. I’ll write about it when I’ve cleaned up the project.
The site isn’t missing anything, so it’s done in that regard, but there’s still some things left over on my end. For a start, a BBEdit preview template and a makefile to automate the last bits.